Best view in the county!

Best view in the county!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thing 2: Part 2


I figured there would be a number of staff and students who received e-readers for the holidays, so I wanted a way to highlight Overdrive and the library's Nooks. After watching Paige's Voki, I thought it would be a cool tool to try.  I just typed in my text because I didn't have a good microphone at home.  As you can see there was a little problem with the pronunciation of e-reader.  I'm going to try again Monday at school using a microphone.  I have a visual impaired student and I think this would work great as a presentation tool. She could create a Voki and then record her information.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Did you imbed this on your library site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Paige asked the same question I was going to ask.

    ReplyDelete